As markets become more commoditized, margins get squeezed and copy-cat products spring up, it’s ever-more important to focus on the thing that really can make you stand out – great service. And having put all that effort into winning a customer, it makes sense to look after them as well as you can. But the service environment comes with its own pressures, and your service proposition is only as good as the people delivering it for you.
To deliver service well under pressure your people need:
- Great skills
- A service mindset, built around your customer
- A robust, clear structure to deal with whatever is put in front of them
Working with your service operation we will:
- help you identify the service skills gaps in your operation. What could your people be doing better? Where would improvements deliver the maximum return, that could mean increased sales?
- introduce our Our Red to Blue model that will help your team stay ‘On Task’ and put their attention on the right areas.
- help you develop a robust structure for your service engagements. Organisations that thrive under pressure have really robust structures and process, and they practice them until they become permanent.
Maps and Tools
We put your customer at the heart of your service engagement, and help you build engagements around them, not around you.
Our programs are supported by a customised one-page map, and a set of one-page tools, which means they are easy to use and accessible in the field. We’ll coach and practice the use of the model, and the skills associate with it, so that it becomes second nature.
The maps and tools draw on the powerful Red to Blue model, used by organisations including the New Zealand All Blacks and the Ghurka Regiment in the British Army, and the powerful Customer Perception Cycle© used by leading companies around the world.
Facilitated by experienced, Gazing Performance Systems partners, our customer service programs quickly get into the practicalities and real-life situations that you and your teams face, giving you the tools to deliver under pressure. And they are supported by follow-up sessions, coaching and e-bulletins all designed to embed the model.